Jack - I appreciate yours and the other guy's efforts at making peace here. And yes, while I do value AND respect the office of the presidency, my reaction had nothing to do with that. It is the consensus that BigJohn never meant to say I was a fool, nor that I was anything at all like George W. Bush. That is fine.

In my "relatively young" 44 years on earth, and 20 years as a business owner, I have learned some pretty consistent lessons. One of those lessons: People who are responsible for the well being of a large group of other people (business owners, priests, preachers, rabbis, school superintendents, etc ...) tend to develop a GREAT deal of respect for what someone in the position of president has to go through. It is a daunting job, and one which requires listening to thousands of advisors, with the knowledge that one's actions will positively or negatively affect millions.

Clinton was called a coward for "Using Iraq as cover for his Lewinsky affair" ... Bush was called a cowboy who "could not WAIT to send 1000's of people to their death".

In the meantime, both had or still have to try to try to defeat a terrorist enemy which has NO desire to co-exist, and CANNOT be reasoned with ... ALL while keeping "politically correct".

So, When I see someone ranting about ANY sitting president, I know deep down that the person ranting would likely last about 1 minute in the job ...