Gee Scott... I don't remember calling names. I see your point though. If PM posts a link, it is Gospel, NOT to be countered. I know right wing nuts who were posting the same drivel about conspiracy theories during the 90's. Ron Brown was murdered, because he "knew too much".

Now we have the left doing the same. Fine... go ahead and wallow in how our foreign policy is made to make lower income countries our slaves. Hang on... We are ALSO outsourcing our jobs to these people. We have lent countries money for decades, and we would have continued to do so under Kerry... would the left have argued this point then ?

You see, I happen to think the world is a pretty good place, and can also have a conversation without personal attacks. If you want to have a conversation and discuss opinion, great. Do it without the name calling, which is juvenile, and by using YOUR brain, rather than another link to some nut case... That (engaging in real talk) is what adults do.

By the way...I never saw Bigwill try to get someone to leave the conversation. He is expressing an opinion. Or is that not allowed in your version of the first amendment..?