In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sleep well right now with a President that is as pissed off as I am about these parasites out there trying to end my child's life because she lives in a country that doesn't want to oppress her and perhaps stone her for talking back to her husband.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PMB wrote:

You had me going until this point. I fundamentally disagree with you that this is the primary reason we were attacked -- and are being attacked.

And here we have what I've been waiting for from PMB "this is the primary reason we were attacked -- and are being attacked." Right, PMB, it's our fault the IslamoFascists attacked us - we did something wrong, we offended them. What a crock, what a mentality!

Israel offers the PLA 97% of the land won by Israel in wars, the PLA not only rejects the Israeli peace offer, but blows up busses, Pizza parlors, Passover celebrations, stabs a pregnant woman and her 3 infant children, all to the Huzzahs of the 'Arab street.' The uma (panArabia) doesn't like US policy, so they murder THOUSANDS of Americans in the twin towers, Pentagon and the passengers on 3 airliners, or they blow up the USS Cole, or Khobar Towers, or shoot Leon Klinghoffer and throw his body and wheel chair over the side of the cruise ship they commandeered. Must have been something we did.

The subtext of PMB's argument starts with the IslamoFascists don't like our policy and that "is the primary reason we were attacked -- and are being attacked," and leads inelluctably to the proposition, "what can we do to make them happy so they won't attack us again." The Chirac government has bent all the way over and still French journalists are taken hostage and are threatened with beheading because some group of IslamoFascists doesn't like French policy regarding the ban on headscarves in public schools. PMB doesn't get it, we are dealing with a mentality which deems no hill so small that it's not worth murdering for.

PMB, you're wrong, we did NOTHING to cause the 20 Saudis and Egyptians to murder us in New York, Washington DC and Pennsylvania. If you see their point, why don't you come out and explain it to us?

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.