I don't think I have the brainpower to make much sense tonite but...

Handouts:

I didn't say there should be no gov programs for helping ppl in need... I just said in general entitlements are a BAD thing, we need less programs so we can make them more efficient and actually work in some fashion!

Kerry on the left/Healthcare:

I think I also said earlier that I did not agree with Bush on his perscription plan. That was definitely pandering to the left side of things. And since Kerry wants something even bigger that would be one of his *way left* ideals.

Kerry on Defense:

As far as Kerry trying to use his military service to get points on national defense, what a joke! What he did after his tour in 'nam and his voting record on military spending PROVES this man has no right or even a CLUE on national defense.

Bush being religious:

As far as the Bush religion thing goes... ya he probably shouldn't speak out on his relogion as much as he does (Regean was as religious or even more so than Bush but ya wouldn't nessasarily know that because he didn't go preaching it) but I don't think he forces it on any person. Just because the man disagree's with abortion and gay marriage doesn't mean he's forcing you to believe the same and go to church like he does. Those are the things he believes. I don't subscribe to any religion but I believe abortion is wrong in every way....

Stem Cell/Abortion:

As far as stem cell research goes, one could say in nazi germany we knew those jews were going to die in concentration camps anyway so why not experiment on them, to get something benifical out of their deaths. Before you cry that its not the same thing... I believe killing jews was bad in any form, killing an unborn human is wrong in any form as well.