Spiff,

Have you ever taken a look at the Tax Burden Statistics or the Breakdown of Taxpayers? I hear Liberals often speak with disdain for "the wealthy" and any tax relief that the evil Republicans want to give them. However, what you never hear them admit is the fact that the top 40% of wagearners in the US carry 85% of the tax burden. The top 10% of wageearners carry almost 50% of that burden.

You guys piss and moan about the wealthy and all the perks they get from tax relief....but who is the one paying the tab for this thing? I am one of those that fall in that fourth quartile and I'm frankly tired of paying so much damn taxes. I have student loan payments, my kids future, and my retirement to figure out how to afford. However, the big disgusting government suck-machine draws a huge chunk of my paycheck each month to fund all of this eternal crap that the spend-hounds dream up.

You are about to type in a response talking about Bush's spending and I agree with you. However, your guy is the undisputed king of the Senate Liberals and he has absolutely NO plans on lessening the burden on me and my family. Bush may have his spending policies out of whack, but he's the best chance of the two to put a stop to this eternal mission of the Left to pull well-earned money out of my pocket and distribute it to the "downtrodden masses"....not to mention the fact that he is the only one of the two that truly knows what it means to be commander and chief of the armed forces of this nation and the protector of our nation from the threats from abroad.

(end speech)