In reply to:

I am tired of being told that i am "rich". Whenever a tax cut is proposed, the left cries "it's for the rich!" Well guess what? There is no such thing as a tax cut for the poor. The poor don't pay taxes. The poor get tax credits. Low income workers can get a refund that is much bigger than their tax withheld. It's called the "earned income credit". You can't cut taxes for people who pay negative tax.

I don't think most people who cry about tax cuts for the rich are suggesting that the tax cuts need to be for the poor. As you point out, the truly poor pay little or no taxes. It's the bulk of the middle class that's pissed. Cutting taxes of dividend income was CLEARLY a free pass for the ultra wealthy to get even wealthier. In fact, since that tax cut went into effect, many, many CEO's and other corporate big wigs have cut their "salaries" and given themselves huge dividend payments.

While I don't really agree with the estate tax, the cut again benefitted only the ultra rich. What most people don't realize is that the first $200,000 of inheritence was never taxed before. It's only the amount OVER $200,000 that was taxed. So again...who benefited from that? I dispise "trickle down economics". America benefits as middle America benefits.