there is a difference between a website saying something.. and nationally broadcast commercials. either way, i find it ridiculious that BUSH would even try and doubt kerry's war record, when his scared, pampered little a$$ was too wussy to go there in the first place. !!

and make no mistake, bush is FOR these anti kerry ads.. he acts like he aint, and gives the illusion of supporting kerrys military record.. yet, he makes no attempt to stop the group from making the commercials.. plus, 2 of his own staff members have had to resign cause of direct links to the swift vets organization.. now tell me bush isnt behind this crap!!..

and just another angle to all this.. bush could actually be helping kerry with all this swift boat stuff.. heres why.. kerry has yet to have to really get specific about other key issues in this election. budget, the war, health care, domestic security, expanding jobs and american work force, economy, etc.. and as long as bush keeps attacking his military record.. all kerry has to do is defend that, and never get pressed on the other REAL issues.. i dont know bout ya'll, but what kerry did 30 years ago is not really my concern.. what i am concerned with, is what he will do in the next 4 years..

the bush campaign better rethink their tactics, cause i think it my end up hurting them in the end..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??