In reply to:

Ok, but WHY is it wrong, other than the fact that you find it disgusting?

Both are wrong because the foundations of the Constitution are based on the Judeo Christian value system. In that belief system, both stealing and homosexuality are defined as being wrong. Speeding is wrong because the law says it is, not because you can't physically operate the vehicle at the higher speed. I do not believe that I expressed disgust anywhere in my post. If that was the impression that you recieved, my apologies.
In reply to:

Human beings have evolved to a point where genetic are not a determinant factor for behavior.

Evolution has stopped, and nobody told me? That is precisely why I think we need to shield small children from even knowing that it exists. The environment has a substantial role in determining human behavior during the formative years.
In reply to:

Who the hell cares if a penis was designed to go only one place. Humans have great imaginations, expecially where sex is concerned. Who are YOU to tell people how to act.

I never said that I wanted to tell anyone how to act. They can do whatever they like - in private, just like you and your wife. I have no desire to tell them what to do. They certainly make no bones about telling ME what to do, or what I should think, though. Humans can have any and all the sex they want. More power (and best of luck) to them. All I ask is that they don't do it on the front porch in front of the kiddies.
In reply to:

How does a homosexual union infringe on YOUR rights?

It would when the government starts confiscating funds from my paycheck to support it, and when my employer cuts my benefits to provide theirs.
In reply to:

I certainly hope you frown upon oral sex.

I've been told that it is more of a snarl.

Last edited by Michael_A; 09/14/04 12:48 AM.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.