i have a female cousin on my moms side of the family who is gay, and my uncle on my dads side is gay. my wife also has an aunt that is gay. to be honest, there is no way you could look at these people and not think that they were born gay. i firmly believe that most people that are gay, are just born that way. it is in their person, its not a choice they make. if i had to put it to a ratio, i would say 95% of the gay community were born that way, and the other 5% got there thru sexual experimentation. either way, i dont think it makes them any more, or less of a person than me, it just makes them different. and thats where the stigma is with heterosexuals. its not the act, its more of the unknown, or lack of understanding, that makes people uneasy when dealing with gays/lesbians.

i dont think a child in a gay home is destined to grow up gay. but i will acknowledge that a child in that environment, will have to deal with situations and questions that a child in a heterosexual home would not have to deal with. regardless, gay or not, a good parental unit(man/woman, man/man, woman/woman) should be able to talk to, and explain things to their kids. teaching tolerance begins at home!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??