In reply to:

About 1/2 the budget and policies are classified, including ports, Nuclear plants, and commercial (as in Fed Ex) flights.

PM - Would you have Mr. Ridge send Al Queda a blueprint outlining all their policies and strategies ?

I will be blunt here, people. IF YOU BUY ALL THE BULLSHIT BEING PUT OUT IN THE MEDIA, YOU ARE AT THE MINIMUM IGNORANT, AND POSSIBLY A MORON.

And if you buy all the bullshit being put out by the White House, you're too gullible and trusting of people who don't think the truth is that important.

I'm specifically speaking about port security. I'm not sure where your "send al Qaeda a blueprint" comment came from. I don't need to have the details of what is being done to know whether or not something substantive is being done to secure our ports. The fact is that most major commercial ports STILL don't check any more containers than they did 3 years ago. Why? Because they lack the money, the manpower, and the means.

Are you trying to tell me that they really ARE checking more containers, but they don't want the enemy to know so we can catch them red-handed?