PM - So you are automatically buying that out troops are in the wrong here. I know a LOT of military people... and they are trained to revere civilians ... non-combatants are to be treated gently. I would put more stock into the notion that the terrorists killed their OWN people so they could blame us, rather than our guys shooting at un-armed people.

You are dealing with a mind-set that will strap a bomb on a 7 year old child, and send that child into a cafe... just to kill innocent civilians.

As a note... Several civilians WERE injured, and a Doctor on duty in Iraq stated that "The American Army Has No Morals" ... where do you suppose he got his info as to what happened ? With ZERO evidence, he said that our troops bombed unarmed civilians. An ambulance was hit by a shell... if you remember, during Gulf War I, similar claims were made, and it was later proven that the bombs were Iraqi...

We don't train our soldiers to do that.. these are absolute lies...

I am not knocking you, PM ... I see what is said about our troops... but it really is not the truth.