i referred to dubya as an "idiot", not you.. on hindsight, maybe that was a little harsh, but i just dont like the guy, or his type.

and when i referred to you as being more like dubya, and less like me, i was simply referring to the fact that you(and him) have money, and i do not. i have NO beef with you, or how you made your fortunes, honestly i dont.. i wasnt trying to imply that you got your wealth by following similar paths.. i was implying that(and i am probably gonna put my foot in my mouth again), wealthy people tend to think similar, and have more republican based ideas.. and less wealthy people tend to have similar ideas, and have more democratic based ideas. i simply meant that it makes sense that you would have similar views and ideas to his because you both are in positions of wealth and financial power.

now, the real diference here is, i can see how dubya uses and abuses his authority and power. thats what i dont like about him.. and compound that onto the fact that i really dont think he has earned or deserves the position that he holds.

and on the other hand, i dont know a single thing about you.. other than you have lots of speakers, and that you are a pretty nice guy by rays and jacks words. i dont know how you do business. i mean, it really doesnt matter, does it?

this is the exact reason why everyone hated this thread so much.. and it is the exact reason why i liked it. 2 grown men, 2 diferent lifestyles, thousands of miles apart, arguing about a subject that neither of them will ever be able to change, and probably never coming to a conclusion that will make either of them happy. am i the ONLY one that gets a chuckle out of this.?

i got no disrespect for you craig..
we agree to disagree, and thats totally cool with me.
you got your ways, and i got mine..

and were both gonna drive our big gas-guzzling cars home, eat a large hearty dinner, listen to our awesome HT systems, and go to bed and not loose a wink of slep over any of this.. at least i wont...

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??