i think one other interesting aspect to the 9/11 hearings, are the fact that they are being released 4 days before the democratic national convention. now some may see that as a boost for kerry, but i dont, and heres why.

in every poll i have seen, the american public sees bush as the better candidate to run the country during a war.. hence, he is a war president.. but, they see kerry as the better candidate at achieving financial stability, hence, an economic president. now, i am sure that was/is a major platform for the democrats to discuss during their convention next week.. but, with the 9/11 reports just being released.. now the thought of the war, and 9/11 in general, is back in the forefront of all americans minds.. its what everyone interested in politics is talking about. so, in my opinion, that will be a blow to the democratic party, cause if the majority of americans have 'war' on their minds, then it isnt a far stretch to think that they will have george w on their minds also..

this is an interesting angle that the democrats will have to be very careful about.. cause at their convention, they are gonna want to stress the things that they can do well for the country, and not the war, which most americans think the republicans will fair better at.

i am interested to see how the report will affect how, and what they say?

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??