thats very well said peter

thanks for trying to interpret here.. i have tried in my last 2 posts to apologize for offending craig, but still trying to let him know that it wasnt my intent to do so. i cant blame him any more or less than myslef for reacting, its just human nature. regardlass if i was trying to offend him or not(i wasnt), he still has the right to react.

craig- i truly wasnt trying to say you and dubya are the same guy. nor was i implying that you would have similar traits that i find unpleasant. like i said, it was bad wording on my part, and more of a translation problem.. but, once you got your defenses up, there was no convincing you otherwise. i take full responsibilty for the words that got you upset, but please try and see that they were not intended the way that you took them. i feel like there is now this dark cloud looming over this whole deal, and i would just like to clear it up and move on. i respect your views and opinions on this forum, and i would not want to feel responsible if our conversation made you not wanna come around here no more. that is not, or never was my intent.

i hope we can resolve without a bad taste in our mouths..
In reply to:

Sure, BJ ... Whatever you say

YES, i really did pay $2.13 a gallon

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??