Zarak, Of course, you are correct. Germany DID want to rule the world with Japan. I am also quite sure Hitler was FUMING when he heard about Pearl Harbor. On the other hand, I am sure Hirohito was pretty yanked about Germany invading Russia.

And PM, I am being somewhar tongue in cheek. But we WERE attacked, by people who want to wipe us off the face of the earth. I also personally know of 3 terrorist training grounds which were found in Iraq... one which was the body of a 747... and the accounts were quickly deleted from public view. Why? Most likely information control... you don't always let the other side know what YOU know...

And every war has mistakes... I asked this before, and was ignored. I will try again...

1. Have you read what the French wrote on 11-08-02 ? It is posted here.

2. Can you point out all the politians that were NOT convinced that Iraq had WMD's on 12-01-03 ?

3. Another question... we massed troops 30 days after the final ultimatum... then tried for 3 more months... do you think Saddam MIGHT have taken that opportunity to get rid of them ? Perhaps to Syria ? Iran ?

You say blindly following... I see blindly opposed to anything... as many on the left are... that Bush says or does.

Personally, I am also a libertarian, and would love to get the government more out of my life... But I also trust/believe that our current President is doing a pretty good job under impossible circumstances...