I don't meant to quash the child support responsibility and rights dialog, so please continue.

On an international front, what is everyone's thoughts on this story? It looks like the Russians are getting in bed with the Israelis on the terrorism front. I'm not sure how I feel about this.....Is this a good thing to have the Russians getting into the battle?.....Is this a dangerous thing to have another power insert itself into the Israeli/Muslim conflict, one that might not be as conservative in it's handling of it? We have for a long time kept Israel at our side, but at a distance. There's a part of me that's concerned that this relationship could lead to some added animosity towards Israel should the Russians in turn go and beat the crap out of the Chechians (sp?)....which could eventually lead to some larger conflicts.

This is a pretty complicated issue w/ different influences and dynamics, so I'm not sure if I know enough to see what's going to result. It just gave me a minute of pause.