Spiff, PM is dripping hatred... and has no interest in anything someone from the conservative side has to say. Look at the absolute NASTY post/quote "from another forum". PM - You might try being civil, I consider you an American as rights, not a "Blue" a$$hole that needs publicly assaulted.

Rather than actually think for a minute about the ideas I suggested, they are summarily dismissed as impossible (not to be mean to you, but the Gay marriage bans passed in 100% of the "blue" states, so THAT idea is not working) ...

Until Americans start working towards freedoms for everyone, not much will happen.

And Spiff, If the Gay community WERE to come out for the things I proposed (they were not my ideas, by the way, people as far left as Jerry Brown and as far right as Pat Buchanan have suggested these ideas) , you would see a LANDSIDE of those agreeing with you. Ironically, where you would see the most resistance is from the left, though with the support of the gay community, it would have a groundswell.

I picture an America where people actually DO mind his/her own business, where people ARE given economic freedoms in a MACRO way, not by another piecemeal law, and where the government is LESS involved in our lives.

I have already petitioned Pres. Bush to look hard at these items, and believe me, let 40 million democrats start screaming (nicely) the same thing... "Scrap the IRS and income tax, give us a National Salest Tax instead, let ME control my OWN Social Security moneys, and eliminate the estate tax" ... and WATCH how fast it passes.

This would be good for Spiff, PM, Jack, Craig... EVERYONE.

Peace -

C