You know what? I don't object to Saddam being gone. I don't object to trying to start a democracy there. What I object to is this:

1. Preemption. We change the doctrine of the last x amount of years by hitting first.

2. Unilateralism. We don't wait for the proper process to happen. The UN was headed our way, it just would have taken a little while. Yeah, yeah, how many more would die, but still. Procedures should be followed, or we should pull out of the UN, and cause even more people to hate us.

3. We were lied to. We are still lied to. The revisionism is amazing. Now our primary motivation for going into Iraq was to remove Saddam. A year ago, our primary motivation was because of the "WMD."

4. WMD. Since when does everything need to be an acronym?!

5. A lack of a plan for the peace. Sure we won the war. Uh, now what? Let's make it up!

6. The War on Terror. Uh, what happened to Osama? Good lord, we're pulling people out of Afghanistan to go to Iraq!

7. North Korea. They've got ICBMs and Nukes. They've said so. We know it. They're irrational as hell. You know why we're not touching them? 'Cause under the Bush doctrine, they should be little piles of radioactive ash.

In short, I don't trust this administration to be making these kinds of decisions.

On the economy thing, here's something that will anger both sides. The President has almost nothing to do with the current economy. Clinton got lucky. Bush got unlucky, and he's starting to get a little lucky. We'll see what happens when the deficits come back to bite President Schwarzenegger. Or President Edwards.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!