Zarak and Inane,

I agree completely. As a matter of fact, when the polls show that Bush's approval is falling, I believe it. The reason? Republicans like us that do not like SOME of the things that he has done. My points of contention are:

1) - Security & imigration. To me, these are one and the same. No freaking amnesty. Every time the police arrest anyone, they should verify citizenship. If you don't have the paperwork saying you belong here or do not have a valid visa, then we should immediately take your behind to the US border that faces the direction you need to go, and toss you out. No stop home for clothes, no nothing. Gone. On the spot deportation. If you wanna be here, fill out the friggin paperwork. Note, this issue is also one that the Dems try to paint us as racist on. I'll clarify. I don't give a damn if you are from Mexico, Norway, Australia, France, Germany, Iran, whatever. What I'm talking about applies to everyone. No racist undertones about it. You are WELCOME here if you fill in the paperwork, and we say it's OK to be here.

2 - Spending. WTF? I know the last election was close, and he is trying to win over a few center-left folks for this time around, but come on! He let Ted (burp) Kennedy write the education bill. That thing is a virtual botttomless pit of money. ( Then he lets himself get kicked in the head every day for over 3 years by the DNC saying he cut spending(?). AND HE WON'T FIGHT BACK! Arggggh! )

3 - Aw, shoot. You get the point. There are more.

The important thing for the Dems to remember is that even though a LOT of us that support W are not 100% perfectly happy with him. If I was polled tomorrow, I would probably give him a low approval rating. A large portion of Bush's low approval rating is the fact that his own base thinks he's not far enough to the right. Thay being said, my choices are to vote for him in November or to vote for Joh... whoaaa!!! what am I saying? Stop. Rewind. It's either vote for Bush, or write in Mickey Mouse.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.