Craigsub...is this not what you wrote?

In reply to:

For example, as a business owner, I provide, to the spouse/children of employees, health insurance. Under the concept of Gay Marriage, I would be forced, by law, to pay for "His Husband's" health insurance. Note the word FORCED, that is an infringement on my rights TO RUN MY BUSINESS. And anyone will be able, under gay marriage, to head to the local magistrate, get married, and show up at my door with a demand that I add his "new husband" to "his" benefits package.

Should my state adopt "same sex" marriage, I would immediately eliminate all employee benefit programs. Not because I have a problem with the so called "gay lifestyle", but because I know what the outcome would be: I, and many other small business owners, would be placed in a position of paying for more scams than you can imagine.

If your argument is that straight guys and straight women across the country are going to go rush out and get "married" so they can have insurance, pardon me but that's the LAMEST excuse I've ever heard against same-sex marriage.

Why don't you end all your employee benefits now in protest of all the sham straight marriages there are going on?