Ok.. Gay marraige.

First of all, like Spiff said "marraige" does come from religous institutions, and has always been the union of a man and a woman. It would serve the gay community well to abandon the term "marraige" altogether because religous people feel like their religion is being stolen, and will fight their cause even harder.

I believe that ANY 2 people should be allowed to register somewhere that would allow them to share insurance policies, and have access to the generic civil services that require a "family type" relationship to obtain. This should also apply to any 2 men or women that are friends, even if they aren't having sex. There is such a thing as platonic love.

The one thing I have to draw the line at is any kind of tax breaks for gay couples, regardless of the term used to describe the relationhip. The reason is simple. Reproduction. There is a high likelyhood that a normal couple will have a child after getting married. They will have 16-18 years of supporting a person that has no income, and should get a tax break to help them with that. After all, everyone born would cause someone to get that break, so it is fair. Gay couples can not have children, so a tax break is not necessary.

Other than that, whatever satifies their need for basic access to services, I'm for.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.