I understand what you say. And, I must agree that I don't believe his intent was to call you a fool. That may be what he did, but I don't believe it was intended.

It's just that I've seen you offer an olive branch to others, and express disappointment when it is refused. Regardless of his intent, I feel John has offered you an olive branch, and I'm just disappointed that you appear to be refusing it. That is your right. I'm not disappointed in either of you. I'm just disappointed by the situation, that's all.

After what we just went through at AVS and av123, this whole thing is a cakewalk. Some of you may remember that I made a post, not too long ago, referencing a miscreant that I found offensive. We've just had another run in with this guy, and I managed to salvage some of his posts before the thread was deleted. UNBELIEVABLE! First time I ever saw f***ing, with the correct letters, in an internet post. Of course, I may have led a sheltered internet life. If I posted them here, I'd be banned. But, if you're interested PM me, and I'll PM some of the juicy parts.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton