I don't think the idea is that Capitalism sucks, nor that America sucks. I think what PM is trying to do is put things in perspective. So many people think that the US's sh*t smells like roses. It's simply not true. We've done and continue to do things both on the domestic front, and certainly internationaly that perhaps we should think about changing. Blind flag waving does not help.

To make an analogy to something we can all likely relate to...

The office "yes-man". Kisses the bosses backside at every occasion, and NEVER tells his boss that they may be doing something wrong, or that perhaps there's a better way of doing things. They just say "Yes sir!" to everything. I personally don't think the "yes man" is doing his/her boss any favors. As an employee you should be doing everything you can to improve things, find more efficient solutions...and if you see something that could be done better, say so!

If the Unites States is Acme Inc. Then our elected politicians are Acme Inc. managment. We as citizens are the employees. Blind flag wavers chaning "USA! USA!" are the "yes men".

That's just how I see it.