In reply to:

1) The constitution is not meant to deny any group of people equal rights.

I will agree

In reply to:

2) Stem Cell research should be funded.

It is, obviously not to the amount of everyones liking.

In reply to:

3) If you don't believe that the US's role in the world is to topple any and all governments that we dislike.

This belief is a based on twisting a disagreement of our actions in Iraq. I would agree we should not topple every wrong government, but this war on terror may and will demand we put an end to governments that support terror. Yes Iran and Sierra are on notice.

In reply to:

4) If you want to keep Church and State separate.

/sigh, I'm not religious but its completely obvious to me GW is a religious man but in no way does he merge church and state.

In reply to:

5) Supreme court justice appointments.

Absolutely! We totally need to remove judges that CREATE law instead of interpret law. This could be the single most important issue that doesn't get enough discussion.

In reply to:

6) If you believe in the U.N. and what it stands for.

Well I definitely don't support what the U.N. stands for... which is blatent anti-US policies. As stated here before there are more dictatorship governments represented there than any other. EVERY government there is only concerned about what is in their own best interest. The Sudan situation PROVES this point perfectly. It's a no brainer, go in and stop the killing.

In reply to:

7) If you are pro-choice.

I am completely for choice, it just seems the baby is the one without the choice to decide to live or die.

In reply to:

8) If you believe in actively seeking and funding alternative fuel sources to help cut our dependancy on foreign oil, rather than simply drilling in our own national parks.

More could be done on this issue, I won't argue it.

In reply to:

9) You want a President that will respect our allies.

What "allies" do we disrespect? I believe its the other way around here.