If you are bringing God into it, they would surely say he is on their side...that's the whole motiviation. I of course don't agree with that (or even that he takes "sides" in the affairs of men).

As to his methods being just, no they aren't for what we expect. Does that make it our job to police the world and take out all leaders that we don't consider to be just? Why should our version of right be considered the right for the whole world? Sounds kind of like what Hitler wanted...his version of right for everyone.

Now before you saying I am not being PC again, no I am not comparing the US to Hitler...I think we live in a great country and I feel lucky that I happened to be born in it and enjoy all of the freedoms that we have. I'm just trying to look at things from outside of the US perspective and try to see it as some other countries do. Not everyone has had the privledge of growing up and living their lives in a country like ours, so they have different perspectives on things. At the same time, I don't think this means we should try to free every country and try to give them the freedoms we enjoy. Not only is it not our job as a superpower, but there are many countries out there that would resent it (not just the leaders/govt., but the people too).