In reply to:

Has it occured to you that your party isn't comprised of fully educated "enlightened" people?

you just explained george w, to a tee.

maybe what i said was an 'exaggerated' stereotype, but it is still a valid description. but i see where you are coming from, and i agree with some of your points.

and i couldnt agree more with your comments on kerry. i kinda knew this race was doomed from the get-go. they gave us a horrible candidate, and an inexperienced vice candidate. he parades as the 'underdog' yet he has never been the underdog his entire life. regardless of all that, it still goes to show how bad the american public is and was willing to make a change from the last 4 years. bush won, i aint trying to change that, but it should send up some danger signals to republicans. he barely squeaked it out, and look at who he was running against. imagine if the democrats would have got their $hit together 12 months ago, and given us someone worth voting for.. and why they didnt, is the biggest reason this election was lost. the republicans didnt win, the democrats were stupid enought to give it away.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??