craig sub,

i think prostitution SHOULD be legal.. it is in one state..and its regulated, and it works. just cause a guy is lonely and dont have no girl.. it dont make it right to arrest him cause he is willing to pay for a service? or the female either cause she is willing to provide a service. its seen as a social stigma, but truth is, its been going on for thousands of years, and it always will.

i think 'natural' occuring drugs should be legal. if it grows natural, and requires NO human intervention to grow or multiply, then it should be legal. marijuana, mushrooms, peyode, etc.. these are natural, elements in nature, that have grown on their own for once again, thousands of years. why is it illegal to plant a marijuana seed and harvest its production, but its legal to plant a tomato seed and eat the tomatoes? this is a simpleton way of looking at it, but thats just how i see it.

#3 is a touchy one, i got no answers there.

and seat belts.. thats a hard one.. texas has mandatory seat belt law, and i abide by it. but, texas is also a no helmet law state, ??? does that make sense.. i think the line between prevention and control gets blurred here.. i think laws that are designed at 'preventing', and laws that are designed at 'controlling' fall into separate categories.

i know my views and beliefs probably aint the norm, and thats OK.. i think my 'moral compass' may not point the same direction as others. but i know one thing, regardless of something being a law or not, most of this argument boils down to personal accountability. people know what is right and wrong. i dont need the law to tell me that. main problem is, the government cant divide the nation into people that have the ability to know the difference between right and wrong, and those who cant.. so, they are forced to make extreme laws that blanket a whole section of people, even if those people are just fine with the way things are.

OK, i am on the chopping block now.. so have at it.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??