I understand feeling the need to kick everyone's ass that is involved, as you put it, but where does it end is the question.

Is it possible to completely rid the world of terrorism? I think not, but even if you think it is, what will the cost be? The concern is that we finish what is going on in Iraq, and then what. Do we go from country to country one by one that we believe is involved in terrorism and attack them? There seems to be no exit plan here, the goal is to just hunt down the terrorists. Sounds like a great goal at face value, but let's dig a little deeper and figure out some more details before we get stuck fighting in a new place as soon as we finish up in the existing one.

This is why the concern comes up as well about is this war being fought the right way. I don't think we can just topple 40 different governments and put in a democracy to try to get rid of terror in those places.

It all comes down to what's the plan and where does it end. I don't think we've gotten that far, we are just in get the terrorist mode at all costs.