turbodog- i couldnt agree more with the thereza comments.. her speech was boring, rambling, and just plain sporatic. if i wanted to hear some female ramble on about herself all night, i would have gone to a barbara streisand concert.. big mistake putting her on the podium..

now, as far as the moore/oreilly interview.. i think you are completely wrong.. oreailkly was the one scrambling for answers, and changing the subject. everytime moore tried to get him to stand on one single issue, all oreilly did was say "maybe", or "that depends".. the weasel would never commit to a single answer.. at least moore has the gumption and balls to stand up, and pick a side on an issue.. now if his view is differnet than yours, then thats a different story.. but, at least he takes the initiative to speak his voice, and not waller in nothingness like oreilly and his cronies.

you and i have complete polar opposite views when it came to that interview.

oh, and obama.. two thumbs up.. great speaker.. and, just like you, i was waiting for deans cork to explode.. i think we agree pretty much, except for the moore/oreilly interview..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??