Great post, and congrats on the little one! Just a quick response to your excellent points.

1) disgust with the rich - My only issue with the super rich is when they whine about paying so much taxes.

2) Kerry/Vietnam - I think the only reason his Vietnam service is being crammed down our throats (I too am tired of hearing it) is because one of the only issues in which Kerry polls lower than Bush is in the roll as a military leader.

3) I'd like to see some sources behind those numbers.

4) I need to pick that book up.

5) Healthcare - OK...we kind of disagree on this one. I don't personally think good healthcare should be a luxury of the well off,

6) Yep...and even calling it a pregnancy is pushing it. This is research that should be fully supported.

7) I too was worried, but I think we all handled ourselves very well. Needless to say I agree with you 100%, Can I tell you how much those Fox "reality" shows like "Who wants to Marry a Millionare" piss me off? It's the biggest slap in the face you can imagine. Yeah...YOU can't get married, but we'll have a game show and have two complete strangers get hitched because he's rich. GRRRRRRR...

8) Again...100% agreement. Coming out was very stressfull, as I didn't know how my friends and family would react. Thankfully my family is cool, and I clearly know how to choose friends well. Not everyone is so lucky though. Too suggest I, or anyone else "chose" to be gay is ridiculous.

9) Again...100% agreement.

10) This is getting tedious...again we're in agreement.

11) Yep again...and I too believe drugs should be legalized. Honestly...for those of you who do NOT use drugs, is it because they're illegal? Doubtful. All you have to do is look at the days of Prohibition, and look at all the crime involved in bootlegging and see that the "war on drugs" is pretty much the same exact thing. Legalize the damn things, tax the [censored] out of them, and require a doctor's prescription to get them. It'll eliminate a HUGE amount of crime, get LOT's of addicts into rehab programs, and raise a TON of revenue for the government.

12) Flat tax...hmmm...I'm on the fence on this one. On the surface it seems like a really logical idea, but I'd need to know some more info before I could fully support it.