In reply to:

For example, as a business owner, I provide, to the spouse/children of employees, health insurance. Under the concept of Gay Marriage, I would be forced, by law, to pay for "His Husband's" health insurance. Note the word FORCED, that is an infringement on my rights TO RUN MY BUSINESS. And anyone will be able, under gay marriage, to head to the local magistrate, get married, and show up at my door with a demand that I add his "new husband" to "his" benefits package.

Okay, I'm chiming in here because I'm genuinely confused - NOT because I want to create bad blood or stir up a $hit storm. Craig, you're already providing these benefits to your heterosexual employees who are married. Forget about the logic behind what currently qualifies as legal discrimination (I happen to agree with you, BTW) -- right now, if you elect to provide benefits for your married employees, you don't have the option to pick and choose who receives these benefits. How would this scenario be any different if, all of a sudden, all of your employees were married heterosexuals?

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds