PM - As difficult as it may be to understand... when ANYONE decides to get on or into a military vehicle during a battle, these types of incidents will occur. And yes, with the OVERALL effort we are making in combating world terrorism, I feel safer.

If you read the article, the Interim PM of Iraq is STILL pushing for elections in January.

I DO have to say it is a good thing we did not have today's media in 1862.... Picture this "quote" as today's media would have sounded like 142 years ago...

Dateline : April 7th, 1862.

<<< In the past 48 hours during the Battle of Shiloh, in Corinth, Mississippi, there were 23,000 Union soldiers killed in what was supposed to be a quick offensive. Abraham Lincoln, as our Commander in Chief, (and with no actual military experience of his own), sent these 23,000 men to their deaths. He really had no concrete plan to win this battle, and, like other battles before it, casualties have been extreme.

What are we fighting for ? Southern States wanted to keep their slaves, and the Federal government in Washington, DC. takes the indefensible position that these people deserve to be free. Even though polls show 84% of slaves are happy with their current owned status, (As Sam Johnson, slave in Virginia said: "I get three meals a day and master let me have a wife) Lincoln has, to date, sent over 150,000 men to their deaths to fight a war only 51 % of Americans support. What Lincoln fails to understand is these people have NEVER been free, and are not equipped to handle freedom, even if freedom is given to them>>>