From your quote I cited above, I inferred that you were simply against any and all war.

I just read an on-line article about the latest beheading of an American in Iraq. If I hear one more asinine comment about how peaceful Islam is, or how the resistance in Iraq are "freedom fighters", "patriots", or "just protecting their homeland", I'm going to puke. I'm at a loss for words. Not only from the article I read and the stills from the beheading, but from the continued denial and apparent de-sensitization of people in our own country who cannot seem to realize how nasty that part of the world - and the people who inhabit it - are. It's sickening. They're decapitating our countrymen and the headlines will probably be some crap about Abu Gharib and how Rumsfeld should be fired or what Dan Rather says about old lady Knox. What a bunch of bullshit.
Those countries all suck. Why don't THEY take steps to ensure the safety and prosperity of their Muslim brethren? They support continued, pointless terrorism because they're a bunch of scumbags with no respect for human life or happiness.