To go back a bit to a frequent discussion point.......After seeing this article on the Washington Times site, it boils my blood to think about this "broader coalition" crap that Kerry continues to spew. He backed the damn war, he knew that there was no chance for support from the UN main powers, and yet he continues to flap his damn gums about this issue solely to get into power. If we are lucky, the media might get off it's a$$es and pay attention to this story.....but I doubt it when it deflates one of Kerry's core positions on Iraq.

PM - Occam's razor doesn't apply here. General Definition:

In its simplest form, Occam's razor states that explanations should never multiply causes without necessity. When two explanations are offered for a phenomenon, the simplest full explanation is preferable.

In the face of historical evidence, how can it be logical to assume that Hussein was of no thread to us, that he had no WMDs, that he had no intention of rebuilding his arsenal, and that he would in no way conspire with terrorists? Occam's says to take the simplist solution, but it doesn't say to disregard evidence and blindly accept the easiest solution. Hussein had gassed his own people w/ WMDs that the UN was fully aware of. We had confirmation that Al Quaida had previously had training camps in Iraq. We now have more information coming out about Iraq's interactions w/ the different UN powers, including the purchasing of arms and weapons components. I believe that we recently found evidence that Hussein had issued directives to support efforts against the US in Somalia (don't ask for a link...wouldn't be able to find it). In the face of all this, it's pretty naive to burry your head in the sand and claim that Hussein wasn't a threat.....Hell, your boy even thought he was a threat that needed to be dealt with quickly.....somewhere back there before he conveniently changed his mind to beat Dean.

As far as your reference to our knowledge of Al Quaida's plans to fly planes into buildings, you need to check your facts. That briefing that Moore latched onto as a symbol of the administration's negligence only mentioned the possibility of hijacking of planes and nothing about using them as weapons. In that context, the briefing discussed something that we had been dealing with for decades....not the acts that we saw on 9/11.

OK....I'm outta here.