I don't know how to quote on here, so I'll cut and paste...

>>IMO, it was a morally just war. Who would not be in the right in deposing a tyrant such as Hussein?

If he had WMD and was a threat to us it's one thing to go in and take him out.

But, without the proof what right do we have to go in and oust him? We as a country don't agree with the methods he uses to run his country? So just because we have the power to do what we want and what we think is right we should? No wonder a large part of the world sees us as evil and bullies.

It's hard to do, but try to take a step back and look at things from the other sides view.

Was Saddam a threat? Perhaps he was, perhaps not. But don't go in under the assumption that he is, find no WMD, and then claim it was still a good thing because we got rid of a tyrant.

A lot of people would not have wanted to go in in the first place if the reason was just to get rid of a tyrant who ruled in a way we don't agree with.

Going after Bin Laden was a different story....he is an obvious threat and does need to be taken out. It appears that N. Korea could be a bigger problem then Saddam was though.

*Disclaimer* No, I don't watch all the news shows or keep up to date a lot with this, so I don't have a lot of media influence involved in my views. I'm just trying to look at things from both sides.