AAARRGGHH!! i have been lassoed into this thread..

i havent heard bush mention teresa in the debates, but i have seen many clips from some campaign speeches, where he mentions her and her money, and its influence. i also heard bush mention how kerrys wife, "uses foreign labor to manufacture her product, while kerry advocates keeping jobs at home".. he was trying to make a dig at the supposed flip-flop of ideas.. wow, havent heard the term in a while.

and i DONT agree that wifes are allowed to be under the spotlight, but not other family? whoever said that is fooling themselves. after all, isnt it the daughters, on both sides, that have been campaigning for their fathers? dont they bring their families on stage after every debate and convention? wernt the daughters on the MTV awards trying to 'pull' voters. it IS about family, and it IS about using them to gain advantage. thats politics, like it or not... i aint making the rules, just calling it how i see it..

and bigwill, i dont see the media bias against troops that you are speaking of.. i see car bombs, and angry iraqi citizens, and tired soldiers that have no clear indication of when and how they are gonna complete their job. the americans are not seen as liberators by the common iraqi, but infultrators. they see no progress, and none of the promises that were made have been fulfilled. and i dont wanna hear, "yea, but we got rid of saddam.".. the reson you dont see the 'feel good' stories of the war, is because THERE AINT ANY... those troops are tired, and dirty, and hungry, and scared, and just wanna get home. at this point, they dont care about bush, or kerry, or saddam, or you, or me..... they care about themselves, and getting their a$$e$ back home alive.

how's that for biased?? and i couldnt agree with you more on the springer comment.. and it goes for both sides.. as much as it sucks, that is the society that we have molded ourselves into. reality this, and reality that... we want things quicker, better, cheaper, and with the most possible entertainment value..

thats why the rest of the world hates us. our singular motivating factor is, whats in it for me......

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??