In reply to:

Yesterday's carbombing that killed 8-9 US Marines (our fellow Americans) was a direct result of Kerry embracing the IAEA story regarding the missing 377 tons of explosives. [snip] If Kerry (and his lackeys in the media) hadn't politicized the missing explosives, the bombing would not have happened and our boys would be alive at this moment. I don't have any facts to support this theory, but a lack of factual evidence hasn't seemed to stop the Kerry campaign from making similar accusations against Bush.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bush campaign DID say exactly that. After all, the are constantly on the lookout for scapegoats and other people to take the blame for their lack of detail-oriented planning.

Are you saying this latest mistake (one which Giuliani blames our troops for, BTW) should not have been publicized, or that it is not an obvious campaign issue for Kerry to stress? What "lack fo factual evidence" are you referring to in regards to Kerry's campaign attacks on Bush? I'm not saying none exists -- both campaign have used poetic license -- I'd just like an example

By your choice of language, you've obviously fallen into the trap of dehumanizing/de-Americanizing Kerry and his supporters. "Kerry's media lackey's" is just the latest example. I know you like the support the sitting president, so I'll seriously feel for you if Kerry wins: you'll need to do some serious mental gymnastics to escape from the ideological hole you've wedged yourself into.