PMB, do you live here, on this OT Politics site? Let me see if I understand your point. The US gives aid to third world countries and finances the IMF and World Bank for infrastructure development projects. We give more money in foreign aid and food aid to these failed nations than anyone else, probably more than the rest of the world combined. What are we doing wrong here? Oh, I see, our commercial banks lend them money. OK, and the problem is what? Oh, they expect to be repaid. The US foreign aid program oppresses these countries. I see your point.

My favorite example is Somalia. We see news broadcasts of starving black children with distended bellies and flies eating their eyes, immaciated mothers who cannot feed their children. Breaks a nation's heart. We send food through the UN. The food is stolen by warlords. We send in Marines to help get the food to the people. The Warlords and Imams declare Jihad against US invaders. The folks who stole the food, the warlords and their "technicals" that is, thugs in Toyota pick up trucks mounting 20 caliber machine guns, rocket propelled grenades, and prepubescents carrying AK47s kill our boys, hack their bodies to pieces, set them on fire and the people cheer. Death to the infidel Crusaders!

Yes, PMB, it's a crazy world and we're the bad guys, right? Forgive the observation, but what a twisted and naive point of view.

You call BigWill a butt kisser, a flag waiver? If you hate America, that's your right, but don't be defensive if folks see through your subtle and soft voiced tirade and call you on it.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.