In reply to:

Matthews thinks his Crossfire (or whateve it's called) mentality is acceptable during civil political dialog and he's wrong

but i am sure you find it perfectly OK when o'reilly does it?? you call matthews a jacka$$, but i suppose you think o'reilly is a saint? they are the same guy, jusyt on different sides of the fence..

the interviewer isnt the issue, its the one responding(or lack there of) to the questions. miller made himself look like a complete idiot, and truly embarrassed himself. he put himself in the position to be the republican stool pigeon, and the convention loved every minute of it.. after all, they look at zell and say, "see there, inside every democrat, there is a republican just trying to get out".. i think overall it was a bad move by the republicans and rather tasteless in its intentions.

BTW- off topic a bit.. the TV reporter i like the most that i think is "fair and balanced" on both sides is joe scarborough. he is young and has a point of view that is more 'my generation'.. check him out sometime

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??