One assumption ? First, about President Bush (and with precisely zero facts about him to back up your attack on him) you said he was "cocky, know it all, never wrong, financially strong, bully everyone" ... "with a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life" ... then "stumbled from deal to deal with smiles, promises and handshakes" ... and five more insults followed.

You then said I was "more like Dubya than you are like me" and "which is why we have very opposite opinions." You were very clearly attempting to state that I must also have all those detriments you apply to our president. You also don't know WHAT my opinion of George W. Bush is.

From where I sit, between President Bush, whom you have never met, and me, who you know VERY little about, you made fourteen assumptions.

You also started down this attack road of yours by telling me "I was fooling myself" ... which means you called me a fool. I responded by stating you post was a statement about your intelligence. Again, as I stated earlier, ALL posts are a statement about one's intelligence. IT was ironic that YOU made the assumption (#15) that I was citing your LACK of intelligence.

For the record, you are not the first person I have met either in person or on forums who has compared me to others they know with "Daddy's" money ... and you will note I am not comparing you to them. I am merely reading your precise words, and responding accordingly.

But ... If it is now your position that you meant nothing in the way of an attack on me, ok.