BigWill - What actually surprises me the most is that no one is telling him to cut the crap w/ all the flip-flopping. Does he not think that the media has the tapes rolling?...that they wouldn't catch on to how often he changes his positions?...or, did he just think that he could ride the anti-Bush wagon to end and just expect the American people to just accept and forgive all of his contradictions and continued inconsistencies? I'm not sure why he's in such a rush to debate Bush. After all, all Bush has to do is simply and tactfully bring up Kerry's previous positions and how they would have been in agreement if he had maintained those positions. He could do that all night and make Kerry look like an idiot on national TV. I guarantee that the Bush camp will not miss that golden opportunity.

In the end, I think that Kerry's campaign is slowly but surely unraveling. I don't think that this is due to any kind of massive shift in public opinion (conservative mandate). I think that the core problem is that the Democratic party picked a loser as it's candidate. They picked someone that has zero charisma and holds no semblance of a core belief system....and it's beginning to show through. We're beginning to see that there's just a little greedy opportunist man behind that curtain.