Turbo, You are still not listing any "rights" here. In fact, Gays would LOSE a lot more than they gain under what you just typed.

Here is another "hot topic" in the country... reproductive rights.... The laws regarding child support are SO skewed as anti-male that most people do not believe it. I live with this from a child born in 1985. The woman told me she was on the "pill", and could not get pregnent.

Of course, she did. I had NO interest in the child. She wanted to keep the child. Had she wanted to abort, that is her right, but she decided it was HER time to have a baby.

What was MY choice ? I had none... So...

She sues me, and the court, under State Law, decides I have to pay EVERY expense for this child until she is 18 years old. I am given ZERO visitation rights, and will have paid over $200,000 during this time...

The money does not even go to the kid... it goes to the mother, who can do as she pleases.

So... In America Today...

A man's reproductive choice ENDS at conception.

A woman's ends at birth.

Now... Before someone gets all worked up about choice... If we are going to have choice, a man should be allowed to sign off, saying he is NOT going to be the parent here. I am not saying we should be allowed to kill the fetus, just that we can opt out.

A LOT more men get discriminated against with this than with any gay rights lack...