"These guys are really starting to piss me off. Blow up buildings, fine. Shoot at our soldiers, fine. Start messing with out HT forums, and I'm gonna have to get my butt on a plane and head off to the middle east. I'll just have to take care of these radical Islamic fellows all by myself. They haven't had to deal with a pissed off speaker forum member yet. Their days are numbered. If they don't watch themselves, I may just wait until the little lady's "time" is here and send her over there. They really don't want to have to deal with a pissed off speaker forum member's girlfriend when she has PMS.

BTW - You terrorist types fight like 1 armed, 5 year old girls. Come on out and fight like men. Does "Jihad" mean fight like a wimp? We'll fight you head on, whenever, wherever you want. I'm not even in the military, and I'll rumble. Hear me now Abdul, it's not IF we are going to hunt you down and kill you guys, it's WHEN and HOW are we going to do it. 911 was IT. That is the biggest one you wll EVER get away with. Do something bigger, and we'll be able to use your back yard to bottle beer. Bring it on assholes. We've had it with you guys. "

M-

Alright Michael!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the good ol' american spirit we love to see, hear, and feel. Damn I'm proud of ya buddy! lol

I was in the military at one point in time, we'll talk about that some time. I've got some stories to share believe me.

I'll defiantly have to second what CraigSub said, Amen brother, Amen!

Sutter Cane