Ringmir - You've boiled it down nicely. The problem is, that's his position on one day and not on others. He has consistently stated that this is "The wrong war in the wrong place at the wrong time".....So, why did you vote for it?...Why did you say that you supported the Presidents efforts? He consistently calls Bush a Liar (Yes, he has used the term LIE) about WMDs, yet he has clearly stated in the past that Hussein had WMDs and that "the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real". Even earlier, he states "The Iraqi regime's record over the decade leaves little doubt that Saddam Hussein wants to retain his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and to expand it to include nuclear weapons. We cannot allow him to prevail in that quest." Yet, he continues to say that the President misled the country. He continues to chant the "No WMDs" mantra.

John Kerry is a pathetic semblance of a leader, politician, and a man. A person with honor would not lie to the face of the American people like that. A person of honor would not seek to lead a nation/world without having the personal conviction to take ownership of his words and suffer the consequences. He is nothing but a power-hungry cowardly snake. He slithers away from the truth and accountability using slight of hand, wordplay, distortion, and distraction. The thought of such a man controlling the fate of my daughter makes me want to puke. I think I need to get a big stiff drink to help wash away the cold sweat that I just got.