Craig, I have to go w/ these guy on this. You were being condescending to the misguided libs.

As far as the debate goes, I will agree that Kerry did pull off the win. I say that not because of the content of his speech, but the delivery. He basically won because Bush lost. As usual, Bush got tongue-tied and didn't stick to his guns.....unfortunately, what I thought might happen.

Now, everyone on the Left may have the pom-poms out after getting a jolt from Kerry's performance and that's to be expected. However, John Kerry's flaws remain glaringly obvious, even after his performance. John Kerry is a used car salesman. John Kerry will say whatever suits his needs at the time. He tries to brush off the flip-flop comments as his ability to revise his thoughts in response to new information. The sheep go "ahhhh" and leave it at that, but the rest of the rational world realize that his continual and unrelenting tendancy to change his opinions and contradict the very words he has stated is despicable. This man wants to be the leader of the free world. The President of the United States doesn't have the luxury of changing his or her opinions on a whim. The world community will not provide the level of forgiveness or forgetfullness that Kerry presently expects, nor should it. The POTUS has the difficult job of processing information from all sides and then making the tough decisions.....all for the good of the nation.

The POTUS doesn't need to take every issue to the UN to pass the "world litmus test". We need someone who realizes that the UN is a pathetic organization that must not have a say in how we as a nation protect ourselves. John Kerry does not understand this. He speaks of building better coalitions.....HOW??? The allies Kerry adores have absolutely no intention, nor have they ever had any intention of taking part in this war...unless they can make some profit in it. Germany has already stated that they will not take part, even if Kerry is elected. The French are going to do what the Germans do.....because they are a bunch of self-richeous cowards who loath everything about us dirty Americans. Russia has their own problems, so I don't expect them to be sending out the Russian troops anytime soon. In the end, John Kerry is talking out his Euro-envious A$$.

This year, it is definitely another year of picking the better of two evils. Because of their loathing of Bush, many have jumped blindly on the side of John Kerry. However, slowly but surely, the public is beginning to see that he is a pathetic candidate for President because he has no spine. He has not core belief structure. He does only what is beneficial to him at the time. Fortunately for us, time has caught up with Kerry. People are beginning to understand this core problem with Kerry. Hell, even CBS is finally acknowledging it.

We've gone round and round on this and it doesn't seem to sink in. Yes, there are many things to dislike about Bush's policies, but he's the President and he acts like it. John Kerry views the presidency simply as the last great conquest in his career.....the final outcome that he sought when he went to Vietnam so briefly....the last rung on the ladder of his political career that he lusted for his whole life.....the position worth all of the lies, contradictions, and inconsistencies that he has used to get this far. That is not what being President is all about. Being President of the United States is about being strong-willed, determined, and diligent in the protection of the people of this country, regardless if whether it bodes well with the polls and the ever-shifting winds of public opinion.

Enough with the rant....the baby beckons...as does work, unfortunately.