As you can see thus far, I am not scared to talk.

More Opinions

Howard Dean: Still has that unhinged insane look in his eye. I so wanted him to scream that lunatic howl again.

Barack Obama: This guy is a future star!! He has the eloquence and fire of Bill Clinton. As they panned in on Hillory, I have to wonder if she felt that cold chill of someone walking over her grave.....the footsteps of a man named Barack that will be the man to crush her hopes of being the next Democratic president.

Thereza Heinz Kerry: I have to summon the angels of freedom and liberty to see if they can explain to me what the hell she was talking about. Through environmental policy and leadership we are going to reenergize the spirit of America.....Through the faces of our Peace Corps volunteers, we will restore the dwindling faith in the American ideal....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....She thinks entirely too much...perhaps in too many languages. The problem is that those thoughts aren't very coherent. In her mind, in this era of terrorism, our saving grace is indeed going to be the idealistic gazes of the birkenstock-wearing peace corps volunteers (I can say that since I have a pair ).

I think that Thereza seems to have missed the lesson of Hillary and Bill. The American public wants to elect a president, not a first lady. We are not voting for her ideas. I don't think that she just did justice to Kerry's campaign. She pretty much made a Thereza Heinz speech and not a candidate's spouse speech. If anything, the beginning of her speech almost gave kudos to the liberating actions of Bush.

Oh well.....In the end, I don't think my first impressions is that I want to see her as our first lady. Take the presidency out of the mix and I'm left with the impression that she's kind of a space cadet mired in her own flighty thoughts.