If I'm not mistaken this is my first and more then likely, only post in this thread. Although a part of me agrees that this thread has no purpose in a audio related site, the other part of me is drastically against censorship of any kind. By removing this thread I would consider that to be censorship. Closing it however is not censorship. Last time I checked these boards are for the discussion of audio/video related topics. If Axiom feels this thread is not in there best interests, they have every right to shut it down. It is after all there house!

If the good folks at Axiom deem this thread to be inappropriate for this forum, my hope is they will simply close it with a polite note along the lines of "This is not the place" etc.

At the end of the day, I have no use for politics, politicians etc but censorship is a rabid dog that if allowed to go unchecked will only breed and before you know it we will have a bunch of little rabid censors out there spewing what they want me to know, not what I have a right to know!